cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

M200 Student Quality Agent

fhaas
2-Guest

M200 Student Quality Agent

Hey, I installed Creo 2.0 M200 today, but it won't work, because the Quality Agent is not installed. And also the file qualityagent_64.msi is not in the install/addon folder. Can somebody please upload this file, so I can install it?

6 REPLIES 6
vanugu
1-Newbie
(To:fhaas)

Okay, so I faced a similar issue. The app opens, but then a warning window pops up about that ''Quality Agent'' issue and then the app shuts down automatically.

I just uninstalled and re-installed it, and it worked this time. I just turned off the Firewall while installing it this time, and it worked.

Same exact problem. Even tried a clean install of windows 7 32bit, and an older version of creo (m180). Nothing works.

lcouture
1-Newbie
(To:fhaas)

Same problem with windows 10 the error is actually 0x06000003

Same problem here. Tried reinstalling, running as administrator, etc. Error code 0x06000003. Windows 8.1.

Same problem, spent hours trying every solution offered. Using Win 10 system, and it doesn't seem that their is a 64 bit option for the quality agent.

Hi Fabian,

This is a known error with Creo 2.0 M200, and the development team is working hard to find a solution ASAP. I will let you know once we have a fix.

Thanks,
Chris

Top Tags