cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

MathCAD wont display data table

Neville
1-Newbie

MathCAD wont display data table

i am running a emulator on a mac for windows 7 so that i can use mathcad. before u stop reading plz help, this was the cheapest way to do it since i am in college. with that said everything seems to be working fine except for the data table function. it wont let me input a table or if a table is in a worksheet it wont recognize that there is one there. i figure that it might be something not being converted in the emulator but i was wondering if there was anyway to check that it is just on the windows 7 side and not the mac side.

6 REPLIES 6
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Neville)

Firstly welcome to the forum.

Can you post an example of your Mathcad worksheet and the data you are trying to insert?

Mike

the problem is that when i click insert-data-table or right click and insert-table it just doesnt do anything. Then i tried opening a document that i did on another computer with a table in it and the table name showed up but not table. they are specific tables, just the table function doesnt work.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Neville)

I'm not sure what version of Mathcad you are running, but can you try and open the attached worksheet and tell me what you see.

Mike

all that i got was Example :=, it was in red and there were several large boxes on the scene with nothing in them but their outlines were lime green. also i am running mathcad 14.0.2.5. i am wondering if i can download mathcad straight to mac. or maybe just getting a new emulator. do u have suggestions?

I have the same problem as Neville Tritch. I'm running version 15.0.0.436 on Windows 7.

When I open the Example.xmcd file I only see "Example:=" in red. When I left click the red "Example:=" I see there is a box, and I get this warning text in a yellow pop-up box "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: pUnk"

Hope someone can help.

Problem fixed by uninstalling and removing everything regarding Mathcad, and doing a new installation.

Top Tags