cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Need Help with Toolkit

Askarke
9-Granite

Need Help with Toolkit

I was following Getting Started with Creo Parametric Toolkit but something failed and I don´t know how to solve it.

I tried to open make_install.sln through Visual Studio 2022 and build the solution, but an error occurred.
It says "Cannot open include file: 'stdio.h'".

I searched info about that bug and tried many things like uninstall VS, install other libraries. However, nothing works.
I also built "Hello World" in VS to check if "stdio.h" is avalaible, and nothing failed.

I will really appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Askarke
9-Granite
(To:Askarke)

It´s working now. I have included every single header and library manually,but now it works

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Askarke
9-Granite

It´s working now. I have included every single header and library manually,but now it works

Theron
4-Participant

I had this issue, was able to resolve it by adding the stdio.h path to the project in the Include Directories... "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Include\10.0.22621.0\ucrt"

Theron_0-1709934334040.png

After is error was resolved I need to Library paths also...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.22621.0\um\arm64

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\10.0.22621.0\ucrt\arm64

lcook
6-Contributor

What was the fix? I'm not seeing it. I'm getting the same error and I'm not sure what everything was you added.

Askarke
9-Granite
(To:lcook)

Sorry mate, It's been too long and I don't even remember the problem I had.

With my license, Creo Toolkit is not available so I removed it from my Creo Parametric Customisation and I can't even check it to help you more.

I wish I could help you better than I did.

lcook
6-Contributor

No problem, thanks for replying. 🙂 

Top Tags