cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Need help downloading creo 3.0 student edition

ksengkit
1-Newbie

Need help downloading creo 3.0 student edition

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

This shows up when I try clicking on the pdf file to download the Creo 3.0 student edition. Tried downloading the older versions and it still shows this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kong Seng Kit‌ / Evan Elezaj‌ - can you both clear your cache and refresh? I'm able to see the following page after successfully logging into my PTC support account:

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 2.16.53 PM.png

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Can you provide the actual link location embedded within the PDF so we can track down this issue? We have made several changes to the redirection rules effecting several pages and I want to make sure this was resolved. Thanks.

Hi Ryan Kelley,

This is the link that was given in the Creo 3.0 download pdf file http://www.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

thanks for giving .......very much thankyou

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

this is the link i got and im having the same problem

Same link and having the same exact problem. I have tried accessing it on several different computers and all had the same problem.

Kong Seng Kit‌ / Evan Elezaj‌ - can you both clear your cache and refresh? I'm able to see the following page after successfully logging into my PTC support account:

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 2.16.53 PM.png

Tried resetting the cache and restarted computer. After several hours it finally let me in to the download center. Thanks so much to the help!!!

No worries, looks like it just needed a little time to work it's MAGIC!

how to get this page

how can i get licence to creo 3.0

Top Tags