cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

New Curriculum!

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

New Curriculum!

Hi RWDC Teams!

We have released two new curriculum guides for the 2013/2014 RWDC season. They are as follows...

• How to Model Almost Anything: This new curriculum is an in-depth introduction to PTC Creo 2.0 which takes the user through the various aspects of solid modeling. It is made up of four parts: Getting Started, Part Modeling, Assembly Modeling, and Virtual Laboratory.
  • How to Develop a Product: How to Develop a Product is an advanced guide that will show users how to bring a product from concept development to product retirement. It is made up of four phases: Concept Development, Detailed Design, Production, and Field Support

Good luck on the upcoming season!

4 REPLIES 4

Mark- we are trying to do these exercies and are having issues.

- We are trying to do the exercises in the appendix but they aren't in our file directory. We have the student version or Creo 2.0 and it is telling us to open Creo parametric.

Any suggestions? We would really like to be able to do these exercises before the challenge gets started.

Thanks

Hillary Patterson

MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-4815862)

Hi Hillary,

I'm not sure I quite understand what the problem you are experiencing is. Are you asking where the files for the exercieses are located or how to open Creo Parametric?

I'll do whatever I can to get your team set up before the season starts!

I guess my first question is that do we have Creo Parametric?

MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-4815862)

Well that all depends on if you have downloaded and installed it or not. Let's get everything straightened out as soon as we can so you can start training as soon as possible!

You can send me an email at - so that we can start figuring things out.

Top Tags