cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

New Season of Robotalk Starts Today!

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

New Season of Robotalk Starts Today!

Robotalk is a weekly webinar offered by PTC from September through November to all FIRST teams.

PTC experts will lead attendees through our new curriculum titled How to Model Almost Anything followed by How to Develop a Product.

The first series of webcasts in September will be an in-depth introduction to PTC Creo 2.0 covering the core capabilities of solid modeling. The second series of webcasts in October will focus on the Product Development Process explaining the lifecycle of a product from concept to retirement. The final series of webcasts in November will cover PTC Creo at the advanced level, PTC Mathcad, and PTC Windchill.

Robotalk runs every Wednesday from: September 4 - November 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST

Robotalk Schedule

September:

4   Webinar Phase 1: Getting Started Modeling with PTC Creo - REPLAY
11   Webinar Phase II: Building Part Models
18   Webinar Phase III: Creating Assembly Models
25   Webinar Phase IV: Simulating the Real World

October:

2   Webinar Phase I: Concept Development and Preliminary Design
9   Webinar Phase II: Transforming a Preliminary Design into a Detailed Design
16   Webinar Phase III: Preparing a Manufacturing Plan to Produce Your Design
23   Webinar Phase IV: Field Support & Product Retirement

November:

6   Webinar: Advanced PTC Creo
13   Webinar: PTC Mathcad Prime
20   Webinar: PTC Windchill

*The Robotalk sessions will be recorded and will be posted on our PTC/FIRST Community Site.

6 REPLIES 6
ptc-5248275
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

where on teh PTC/FIRST community site can I find the video of the sept 4 robotalk webinar?

ptc-5227877
1-Newbie

I am also looking for the link to the video for the Sept 4th, 2013 talk to show it to my kids.

Yes, I can't find the archived video to watch either. Please let us know where to go.

rpackham
1-Newbie

I would like to show last weeks talk to my team This Wednesday.  I too would like to know where to find tie recording.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Sorry for the delay. The video has been posted this afternoon and all links updated to point to it. You can find it on the Videos tab of this community.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

The recording of Webcast 2 - Building Part Models has been uploaded and is available on the Video tab of the FIRST Community.

Top Tags