cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Pro Engineer Wildfire

gbrown
1-Newbie

Pro Engineer Wildfire

I am a third year Honours student at Glasgow Caledonian University where I am doing BEng Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering.

I am looking to see if there is a free/discounted Pro-Engineer Wildfire download available or a trial version.

I have a project that will go towards my final mark and having the software at home would be very beneficial.

Thank you for your time.

Gary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:gbrown)

Hi Gary!

Yes we do have free software for University students! We offer the student edition of PTC Creo 2.0, and Creo 1.0 as well as Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 schools edition.

You can register here: http://www.ptc.com/company/community/download/

Let me know if you have any more questions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Hi Gary!

Yes we do have free software for University students! We offer the student edition of PTC Creo 2.0, and Creo 1.0 as well as Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 schools edition.

You can register here: http://www.ptc.com/company/community/download/

Thank you.

Its just that in uni we are using Wildfire so was looking for that.

Which of these would you advise that are "similar" to Wildfire?

Thanks again

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

You're very welcome!

Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 is also referred to as "Wildfire 5.0". It shares the same intterface and is the most advanced package in the WIldfire series.

Creo 1.0 and 2.0 aren't that much different, they just have added features and a more user-friednly interface.

Top Tags