cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Problem Starting CREO Parametrics

ptc-4454881
1-Newbie

Problem Starting CREO Parametrics

Hi,

I cant open CREO parametric (School Edition), i didnt get a message it just doesnt start...

i tought it can be a Compatibility issue but i already check it and .. nothing happends.

Please Help.

Im using a Macbook Pro, but i have Windows 7 home premium on it.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Looks like your installation did not complete then, you should try reinstalling. You should see many folders inside of M020.

m020_folders.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

This sounds like a graphics issue. I am not familiar with the way Windows 7 works on a MAC, is it possible for you to update the graphics driver? That is the first step I would take.

If the graphics driver can't be updated, try this:

1. Use Wordpad to open the file C:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\<BUILD NUMBER>\text\config.pro.
  2. Add a line of text with the following option: "graphics win32_gdi".
  3. Save the file and start Creo again.

Im sorry but i cant finf de Folder "Text"

And i dont think it would be the graphic driver because i just downloaded

The path will be C:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\<BUILD NUMBER>\text, where <BUILD NUMBER> is the build number of the Creo version that you installed.

For example, it may be C:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\F000\text or if you have installed the latest M020 version it would be C:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\M020\text.

Hi, sorry again

im already in E:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\M020\ but i cant fin the folder. on M020 i just have "Demos, UFX, uninstall" folders.

I dont know what to do and i really need creo

thank you

Looks like your installation did not complete then, you should try reinstalling. You should see many folders inside of M020.

m020_folders.png

Thanks a lot ! it was the instalation problem

Announcements
Top Tags