cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Problem Starting CREO Parametrics

ptc-4454881
1-Newbie

Problem Starting CREO Parametrics

Hi,

I cant open CREO parametric (School Edition), i didnt get a message it just doesnt start...

i tought it can be a Compatibility issue but i already check it and .. nothing happends.

Please Help.

Im using a Macbook Pro, but i have Windows 7 home premium on it.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Looks like your installation did not complete then, you should try reinstalling. You should see many folders inside of M020.

m020_folders.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

This sounds like a graphics issue. I am not familiar with the way Windows 7 works on a MAC, is it possible for you to update the graphics driver? That is the first step I would take.

If the graphics driver can't be updated, try this:

1. Use Wordpad to open the file C:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\<BUILD NUMBER>\text\config.pro.
  2. Add a line of text with the following option: "graphics win32_gdi".
  3. Save the file and start Creo again.

Im sorry but i cant finf de Folder "Text"

And i dont think it would be the graphic driver because i just downloaded

The path will be C:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\<BUILD NUMBER>\text, where <BUILD NUMBER> is the build number of the Creo version that you installed.

For example, it may be C:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\F000\text or if you have installed the latest M020 version it would be C:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\M020\text.

Hi, sorry again

im already in E:\program files\PTC\Creo 1.0\Common Files\M020\ but i cant fin the folder. on M020 i just have "Demos, UFX, uninstall" folders.

I dont know what to do and i really need creo

thank you

Looks like your installation did not complete then, you should try reinstalling. You should see many folders inside of M020.

m020_folders.png

Thanks a lot ! it was the instalation problem

Top Tags