cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Problem installing ProE Wildfire 4.0 student edition

ptc-2492741
1-Newbie

Problem installing ProE Wildfire 4.0 student edition

I'm having a problem installing ProE Wildfire 4.0 student edition. I bought the online version and not the CD. When I install I get the error message in a window titled "PTC.Setup Messages": "The following conditions arose during installation copy procedures: Missing zip, jar or cabinet file: D:\Program Files PTC.Setup\ptcsh0\ptc0.cab Missing zip, jar or cabinet file: D:\Program Files PTC.Setup\ptcsh1\ptc1.cab Missing zip, jar or cabinet file: D:\Program Files PTC.Setup\ptcsh0\ptc9.cab" Is my internet connection too slow to handle installing this way? Is there a way I can now have the CD sent to me? Any and all help would be welcome. Thank you, Nick Gless
1 REPLY 1

For Academic support, please go to our PTC Academic Support page where you can find a solution yourself or if you can't find a solution, submit a support request from the bottom of the Request Academic Support tab.

Top Tags