cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Problem: installing / downloading pro/E WF4 Student

APfaffenzeller
1-Newbie

Problem: installing / downloading pro/E WF4 Student

Hi everybody! Happy New Year!

I am new member here. Do you still know what I did last summer? Well, I do: I bought a Pro/E WF4 Student license and designed some small parts and an electric generator which is already running now (some neodyme magnets, about one kg of copper wire and some laser cutted alumnium and iron parts). The generator is now installed in a modified "cross trainer" and works pretty nice. Next step would be to attach it to a wind wheel ...

My problem: After a system crash I had to re-install my full system. But now I can't install WF4 Student anymore. After some investigations I have a suspicion that the ptc server doesn't provide the neccessary installation files (everything works fine until we come the the download part of the installation, then no further network activities can be observed).

Can I download the full installation pack somewhere - a zip or iso or something like that?

Thanks, Achim

2 REPLIES 2

hi Achim,

i can create new license file for you....can you get me your PTC HOST ID?

here is the link to download the DVD image....

http://apps.ptc.com/schools/WF4_Student_DVD.zip

thanks

Dima

Hi Dima!

Thanks for the link. That's all I needed. I already installed the software now - a new license file is not neccessary.

Achim

Top Tags