cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Problem seeing what i'm trying to assemble.

ptc-3897998
1-Newbie

Problem seeing what i'm trying to assemble.

Hello all. I am trying to assemble items on my laptop at home and am having trouble assembling parts. When ever i click on the first thing i would like to construde it spazes out the images present. Including the one i clicked on. However when i zoom in/out or i move the image i can see the figures currently posted. However once i stop zooming or moving the image around it returns to a spazzed out image that i have extreme trouble finding what i'm looking for.

start.pngProblem.png

2 REPLIES 2

I am not sure what is going on with the second image but this is not normal behavior. Does this happened with other assemblies?

I will give you one hint... you can separate the part being installed in a second window. Where it says "status: no constraints", to the right there are two window icons. Click on the left one. Now you can pick the part constraint separate from the assembly constraint.

If this continues, you might contact your VAR or customer support.

Brandon, this is almost certainly a graphics card problem. The attached document contains instructions to diagnose and fix the problem.

Let us know how you get on.

Tim

Top Tags