cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Probleme bei der Installation von Creo auf einem MacBook Air

NB_10127350
1-Newbie

Probleme bei der Installation von Creo auf einem MacBook Air

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have downloaded the student version for Creo. However, I tried to install it using a Windows 11 emulator on my MAC book. After several contacts with Apple and the support of the emulator program, they told me to contact Creo support with the problem. As already discussed with one of their employees, I have the problem that the installation goes through without problems, but the program does not open afterwards. Now the question if you have information how this works with an emulator or you can help me with my problem. If necessary, I can send them screenshots.

The errors are:

o Creo installed successfully with some warnings.
o Your hardware is not qualified for Creo Simulation Live
o Your hardware is not fully qualified for Creo Generative Topology

For more information on hardware qualification, use the hardware check utility

o The version of JRE that is installed on your machine is out-of-date. For optimal performance of Creo, PTC recommends that you install latest JRE 8 from here

Or are there solutions for similar problems or how it is possible to get Creo on the MacBook Air with M1 ?

Thank you in advance

With kind regards

Translated with DeepL Translate

Translated by Hedy Jin, Dec 2nd, 2021

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Ich habe mir die Studtendenversion für Creo heruntergeladen. Allerdings habe ich versucht die Installation mithilfe eines Windows 11 emulator auf meinem MAC-Book vorzunehmen. Nach mehrfachem Kontakt mit Apple sowie dem Support des Emulator Programms, meinten diese ich sollte mich mit dem Problem an den Support von Creo wenden. Wie bereits mit einer Mitarbeiterin von ihnen Besprochen, habe ich das Problem, dass die Installation problemlos durchläuft sich das Programm allerdings anschließend nicht öffnen lässt. Nun die Frage ob sie Informationen haben wie dies mit einem Emulator funktioniert oder sie mir bei meinem Problem weiterhelfen können. Bei bedarf kann ich ihnen gerne Screenshorts zukommen lassen.

Die Fehler Lauten:

o Creo installed successfully with some warnings.
o Your hardware is not qualified for Creo Simulation Live
o Your hardware is not fully qualified for Creo Generative Topology

For more information on hardware qualification, use the hardware check utility

o The version of JRE that is installed on your machine is out-of-date. For optimal performance of Creo, PTC recommends that you install latest JRE 8 from here

Bzw. gibt es Lösungsansätze für ähnlich Probleme oder wie es möglich Creo auf das MacBook Air mit M1 zu bekommen ?

Vielen Dank im Voraus
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

1 REPLY 1

Die folgenden Themen können für Sie nützlich sein:

Welche Programmversion versuchst du zu installieren?

Top Tags