cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Product Code/Sales Order Number problematic

ptc-2654675
1-Newbie

Product Code/Sales Order Number problematic

I wanted to download the Creo Schools Edition. An email was sent to me, providing the Product Code and an installation guide. I followed. However, after downloading the setup file which creates a valid license and inserting the Product Code. It said error. May I noe why is that so? Can someone help us?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you very much, Mr. Fischer. May I ask where can I obtain the DVD file for download? The CAD software that I want to download is Creo Schools Edition.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Sivaroopan,

Sorry for the troubles.

Can you please try the offline method? Here is the link.

www.ptc.com/go/license4creoschools

You will need to enter the product code you have....plus the MAC address for your machine.

Once submitted, you will get an email with the license file attached to proceed with the install from the DVD. Save the license file local to your machine. During the install, you would point to that file as a locked license file.

Thanks,

Mark

Thank you very much, Mr. Fischer. May I ask where can I obtain the DVD file for download? The CAD software that I want to download is Creo Schools Edition.

From the image above, I was under the impression you had already downloaded the DVD.

Did you register from the following link - www.ptc.com/go/creoforschools?

You should have received an email once registered with the link to download the media.

Can you give that a try?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi

I have the same problem. The offline method doesn't work, either.

After filling the mask nothing happens.

I just see the empty mask again.

I tried both methods on 2 computers,

any idea?

Hi Dominik,

Was this the link you used to generate the license file?

www.ptc.com/go/license4creoschools

Thanks,

mark

Hey Mr. Mark,

That link can be used to create license file for Creo Element/Pro 5.0. Could you provide us with the link to create license file for Creo Parametric 1,0 Schoosl Edition.

Regards,

Sivaroopan

Yes, I used that link.

Maybe thats the problem Sivaroopan.

Now I can fill the mask and send it. Then I get the message that my Product code is wrong.

What else can I do?

Thanks

dom

Hi all,

I am having IT look into this. They stated that there was a server glitch and it has been resolved. Can you please try to generate the licenses again?

Thanks,

Mark

I think I meet the same problem, Could you please check my product code? Thanks!

Hi Chenxing,

Can you please submit a support request via the Academic Support Form - www.ptc.com/go/academic-support?

Please include the description of the problem you are encountering.

Thanks,

Mark

Ok, Thank you~

I tried the online generate license, it sitill said my code is invalid. i think i meet the same problem as Dominik. Could you please help me? I have a home due tomorrow.

Hello,

Can you send me an email of the product code you are using and a screen shot of the error? Please send the email to -.

Thanks,

Mark

Top Tags