cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are troubleshooting an issue impacting community login, and it may be intermittently unavailable. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Purchased Creo 3.0 premium student version and install will only let me download 4.0 The license only works on 3.0. I havent gotten any response from academic support in over a week. 3 separate emails.

cduvall
1-Newbie

Purchased Creo 3.0 premium student version and install will only let me download 4.0 The license only works on 3.0. I havent gotten any response from academic support in over a week. 3 separate emails.

I purchased creo 3.0 premium student version and the install manager will only let me install creo 4.0.  That's fine except the license only works for creo 3.0.  I have emailed ptc academic support 3 times since feb 1st.  I have received nothing.  I just want one of them to work.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Chad,

Moving to the academic community for the correct exposure.

You may us this link to open a support case.

Best,

Toby

Thanks Toby,  I have done this 3 times since Feb 1st already.  Hoping someone on the academic support side gets wind and helps me eventually.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:cduvall)

Chad,

You can find Creo 3.0 by using the following link: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

Announcements
Top Tags