cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

When running creo, there is the warning that the quality agent is not registered & creo shuts down.

Nikolai
3-Visitor

When running creo, there is the warning that the quality agent is not registered & creo shuts down.

Hi,

i downloaded creo parametric 6 student edition and went through the installation like the description in the pdf. When the installation is finished and I try to run creo, there is the warning that the quality agent is not registered and the program shuts down. I read in forums, where people have the same problem and tried to uninstall everything and install it again but it doesnt work. 

Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nikolai
3-Visitor
(To:SHopp)

Yes. I downloaded Creo 4 instead of Creo 6. But I think the important step is to enable the checkboxes for sending information to PTC in the installation assistant. That's not listed in the Manual and I guess without this permission there are some license issues.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SHopp
1-Newbie
(To:Nikolai)

Hi Ive got the same Problem.

Did you find help so far?

Its looking like that:

SHopp_0-1593171632426.png

Nikolai
3-Visitor
(To:SHopp)

Yes. I downloaded Creo 4 instead of Creo 6. But I think the important step is to enable the checkboxes for sending information to PTC in the installation assistant. That's not listed in the Manual and I guess without this permission there are some license issues.

Thanks ! this worked for me. Uninstall everything and redo the installation with enabling creo to send informations to PTC. 

👍  

I had the same problem. Took me a while to figure it out. The problem was I forgot to disable my firewall before installing it. Once I reinstalled it with the firewall disabled everything worked perfectly. Hope this Helps!

Top Tags