cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Required Materials

NickVallo
1-Newbie

Required Materials

Hi

My team and I were given a list of materials that we were told we must use. I was making sure that this was correct, that we could only use specific materials. If this is correct I wanted to make sure everyone else knew about this.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Nick,

On the RWDC Getting started Page - www.ptc.com/go/rwdcgettingstarted you can download the spreadsheet listing the materials you can use for the challenge. You will only be able to use these in the challenge. I will illustrate how to apply the materials during the instructional videos.

Thanks,

Mark

Thank you are we allowed to adjust the angle of the weave to accommodate for differing stresses in the glass, carbon, and kevlar?

When trying to download the materials list we are receiving an error message.

This is the same error message we were given when trying to download the mentor list from the PTC website.

Could you please add a link for the material list in an older Excel spreadsheet format.

Much Mahalo,

Kamehameha Schools

Hi all,

Here is the file in xls format. This should be able to be opened in Excel 2003.

Regards,

Mark

Top Tags