cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Robotalks from 2015 are not playing

jchen-7
1-Newbie

Robotalks from 2015 are not playing

Hello, I was trying to rewatch the Robotalks from 2015. The one I tried to go to had an error message when I tried either the streaming or download links. Can anyone discover why? Thank you.

Link: ROBOTalk 2015 - Session 7 – Introduction to PTC Windchill and Simulation with PTC Creo

Image:

Robotalk problem.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:jchen-7)

Sorry for the long delay. The original videos were inaccessible on the WebEx server, but Kari Karwedsky‌ was able to locate a downloaded copy of them all so we could restore all the links. All the videos have been uploaded as new videos in the community and the download links will be restored this week.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:jchen-7)

Sorry for the long delay. The original videos were inaccessible on the WebEx server, but Kari Karwedsky‌ was able to locate a downloaded copy of them all so we could restore all the links. All the videos have been uploaded as new videos in the community and the download links will be restored this week.

Top Tags