cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Sketcher problem

ValianosKefalli
1-Newbie

Sketcher problem

When sketching, I can't see the select box, the lines aren't highlighted when I put the cursor on them and when moving dimensions around the expected position isn't shown. Also I get lines everywhere on the sketch sometimes but that isn't a problem. I saw the exact same problems on another forum http://www.mcadcentral.com/proe/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40585&get=last I checked the display driver and its up to date as the laptop is only 2 months old. My system is:Vista Premium 32bit Pentium dual core T4200 2GHz 3GB RAM and my graphics card Mobile intel 4 series express chipset family with 1.3GB video RAM
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Valianos, This is most likely a graphics issue. What I suggest is that you download the latest driver for the Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset card. We have found that the drivers that are installed with VISTA are not the latest and require the updated driver. This should resolve the issue. Hope this helps. Regards, Mark

hi there, I have the same problem on my Vista laptop, the same guy answered my question but when I try to update, it says it has the latest version already, so I dont know what to do now. I find the problem is when I'm zooming in and out with a drawing tool selected

Probably this happened to me because my graphics card has poor support of opengl. Try going to tools>options and change the value for

use_software_opengl from yes to no. This worked for me.

thanks, I actually changed it from no to yes, seems better but every once in a while a very short mess up, but now its acceptable. thanks again

Top Tags