cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

University student 'License request failed for feature'

Matt_Cook
3-Visitor

University student 'License request failed for feature'

Hi,

I've been trying to contact someone from my uni about this but have been unsuccessful. Basically a few months ago my Creo 3.0 M020 was working fine but now this is happening. I wasn't aware of an expiration. I've used previously m040 and installed m020 for mechanical engineering from my university about 2 years ago. I currently have both on my PC, as well as the original student license, but nothing is working. I'm not sure if I should delete everything and attempt a reinstall, partly because I don't know where I'd download it again to begin with.

Is there an actual expiration on what my university would have given me? That might be a silly question but I'll ask it anyway. I'm still enrolled and about to graduate, so I'd really like to use it as I've been asked to produce some things for work experience. If anyone could help me out here it'd be much appreciated, thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags