cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Using Windchill

DaveWhite
1-Newbie

Using Windchill

I really like the new interface that the "Schools Edition-Teachers Portal" windchill site now has, but I have found that one very useful feature that the old version of the site used to have is now missing from the new one. Rather than browsing through all the folders to see what's new I found that using the "filter" to display only recent additions saved a lot of time (especially at those times when windchill loads very slowly). Is there any chance that a similar "filter" could be made available in the "view"/"pick a view" drop down list please?
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Dave, The easiest way to find the latest document or modified work....is to click the Last modified Column header. This will sort the folder content to the latest files. I use this often. Alternatively, you can also click the VIEW pull-down filter and choose to view LAST MODIFIED. This will order the content into modified order. I would choose the first option, as it will also show the folders as well. Hope that helps. Mark

Thanks, so obvious... but why didn't I think of that? It must be that I'm spending too much time at my PC... my brain must have gone numb!

we all can say that from time to time......glad to help. Mark
Top Tags