cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

What training do you REALLY need from PTC?

BettinaGiemsa
17-Peridot

What training do you REALLY need from PTC?

Give us 10 minutes to improve your training ROI!

New technologies are entering the education market and creating promising opportunities for learners. Training is becoming faster, more cost-efficient and more effective -- if we pick the right methods to serve your needs.

In PTC University, we are planning new offerings and we want them to be “right on”. Tell us what you really want to see from us and participate in this short survey.

3 REPLIES 3

where do I go for help on Pro-e?  I need help with sheet metal corner but can't find anything on it or where to go.  At this point I'm finding more help on Youtube

Lina

Hi Lina,

What version are you on? We do have lots of free tutorials on the PTC Learning Connector platform - take a look: PTC Learning Connector
It contains free tutorials, and lots of other content. If you have access to eLearning (which is now available with every Creo subscription), you can also access full eLearning courses through this portal.

If you have specific training needs, you can also speak to a training advisor in your area. Just fill out this form and we will call you back!

Hope this helps!

Bettina

Wildfire 5.0

Top Tags