cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

When is the mock challenge going suppose to start?

ColinDaly
1-Newbie

When is the mock challenge going suppose to start?

I was just wondering when we are suppose to be able to start the mock challenge.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi John,

We will be providing a test scenario shortly that would allow your teams to follow the process for solving the challenge. The scenario will show you the process and how to use the provide applications. This will also provide you the ability to train your students on the challenge and come out with a solution for the test scenario that you can compare to our outcome.

Once the videos is complete, we will upload it to the Getting Started page - http://www.ptc.com/go/rwdcgettingstarted.

Hope this answers your questions.

Regards,

Mark

Is there an estimated date in which we can expect the challenge to be completed?

Hi all,

We are finalizing the design scenario that will walk your team through the challenge. The wing design will be using the NACA0012 wing profile.

I have finished a training video on the use of your team project. It is currently be uploaded to the web and will be available on the Getting Started Page at that time.

Once we have the design scenario fianlized, it will be uploaded along with the other videos.

I anticipate it will be early next week.

Regards,

Mark

Top Tags