cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

When running creo, there is the warning that the quality agent is not registered & creo shuts down.

Nikolai
3-Visitor

When running creo, there is the warning that the quality agent is not registered & creo shuts down.

Hi,

i downloaded creo parametric 6 student edition and went through the installation like the description in the pdf. When the installation is finished and I try to run creo, there is the warning that the quality agent is not registered and the program shuts down. I read in forums, where people have the same problem and tried to uninstall everything and install it again but it doesnt work. 

Thank you for your help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nikolai
3-Visitor
(To:SHopp)

Yes. I downloaded Creo 4 instead of Creo 6. But I think the important step is to enable the checkboxes for sending information to PTC in the installation assistant. That's not listed in the Manual and I guess without this permission there are some license issues.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SHopp
1-Newbie
(To:Nikolai)

Hi Ive got the same Problem.

Did you find help so far?

Its looking like that:

SHopp_0-1593171632426.png

Nikolai
3-Visitor
(To:SHopp)

Yes. I downloaded Creo 4 instead of Creo 6. But I think the important step is to enable the checkboxes for sending information to PTC in the installation assistant. That's not listed in the Manual and I guess without this permission there are some license issues.

Thanks ! this worked for me. Uninstall everything and redo the installation with enabling creo to send informations to PTC. 

👍  

I had the same problem. Took me a while to figure it out. The problem was I forgot to disable my firewall before installing it. Once I reinstalled it with the firewall disabled everything worked perfectly. Hope this Helps!

Announcements
Top Tags