cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Who hands out Student Licenses for CREO 11 and how can I contact them.

ptc-192259
3-Visitor

Who hands out Student Licenses for CREO 11 and how can I contact them.

For years a person from PTC would provide the Professor with the information, however that person has not responded for three months now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

The Creo 11 is not yet ready for the free student edition, as we didn't finish the process of adding all the information on our web site. Can I help you? If you need to speak with someone, you can address your questions to academicsupport@ptc.com 

~Alex

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

I hope @Alex_Cazacu will help you.

Martin Hanák

Hello,

The Creo 11 is not yet ready for the free student edition, as we didn't finish the process of adding all the information on our web site. Can I help you? If you need to speak with someone, you can address your questions to academicsupport@ptc.com 

~Alex

When do do you think you will have CREO 11 available?

We are doing our best, but there are many changes needed. Once the release will ready, I'll post a news on the community page. I'd say 1-3 weeks from now, but this is just a guess at this time.

Thank you very much!

When CREO 11 for students becomes available, could you please also work with Craig Garrison-Mogren, a professor at Montgomery College, MD (craig.mogren@montgomerycollege.edu)? I am the account administrator for our university license, and I have been asked to assist Professor Garrison-Mogren in acquiring a license for student distribution. He has been handling this for years, but his previous contact has not responded, likely due to moving on. I would ask to include me in the emails so I can be the catch all if something falls through the cracks?  Alex could you provide me your information for my records.

Thank you,

John

Top Tags