cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Windchill FTA-Event Tree Questions

JohnSt.Ledger
1-Newbie

Windchill FTA-Event Tree Questions

I am brand new to Windchill and need a little help.

My use case: I am creating Event Trees. The probability of a success or failure is a fixed probability. The events are user defined at this time. I am not using fault trees to calculate probability of success, or MTBF, etc.

I looked through the on-line tutorials, but couldn't find anything that addressed Event Trees by themselves. Did I miss a tutorial?

How can I print out the event tree as a picture like is shown on the screen as I am editiing, adding columns, etc.?

Once I have an event tree, is there an easy way to reorder the columns (the events)?

How can I save part of an event tree, to import it into another tree?

Let's say I have a report that provides information about a branch or an event in the tree. How can I link that report to a branch or event?

TIA,

John

1 REPLY 1

Hi John,

We currently don't have a standard training class on the topic, but we are looking to create some tutorials for PTC University Learning Exchange soon. We do offer custom training and mentoring, if needed, but if you have immediate questions, you might want to re-post your questions above to the PTC Windchill section of this Community.

Bettina

Top Tags