cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

creo 5.0 starting problems

Moritz_HAW
1-Newbie

creo 5.0 starting problems

Hi, I have installed creo 5.0 Student Version according to the description on an Windows 7 Lenovo W540 (and optionally also on a Windows10 Gaming PC) and finished the installation successful. (both with and without Firewall)

When I try to start, the program don't start at all. No message, no window, nothing. What can be the reason for this issue?

8 REPLIES 8

i am facing the same problem.

Hi I have the same problem. Did you find a solution to it?

prasad17
4-Participant
(To:Moritz_HAW)

I am facing the same problem. If any found the solution, please let me know

Hi, I have the same Problem but whit CREO 7.0 . How could I this Problem solve. In your link the Problem Matcher goes up only until CREO 6.0 

prasad17
4-Participant
(To:AZ_9878636)

Hey, did you try reinstalling your graphics driver?. I had issue in opening the application and sometimes it turns out to be your graphics driver. let know if that solved your problem

how do I do that? doesn't hapens automatically?

prasad17
4-Participant
(To:AZ_9878636)

Well, if you are using windows, for any update, it reinstalls the drivers and sometimes, it doesnt install properly. Or your driver might need an update. I recommend doing it manually if such problems arises. See if your other similar software is opening or not, if not that would be the case. If only creo is not starting, then there might be installation issues of creo , so you have to uninstall, clear all files and install fresh. Cheers

Top Tags