cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

empty zip folder

ptc-5915144
1-Newbie

empty zip folder

I started by downloading creo 2.0 student edition through the download manager as instructed, it downloaded with a blank page icon rather than zipped folder, and didnt show up in my documents. so i deleted it and retried downloading it though the HTTP link, wich produced a 3.32 GB zipped file and when you try to extract it says the folder is empty?

anyone know what might be going on, and how i can solve it!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5915144)

Hi Sally,

It sounds to me like the download is not completed. The end file should be about 4.38 GB and should take a while to download(Between 10 mins and 8 hours depending on your connection).

My recommendation would be to try the HTTP link again and verify that it has downloaded 100%.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5915144)

Hi Sally,

It sounds to me like the download is not completed. The end file should be about 4.38 GB and should take a while to download(Between 10 mins and 8 hours depending on your connection).

My recommendation would be to try the HTTP link again and verify that it has downloaded 100%.

Thanks!

Top Tags