cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

problem with installation creo 2 student version

ptc-4800138
1-Newbie

problem with installation creo 2 student version

Hello, I am a student machine engineering and our proffesor recommended us to register AUDAX and PTC for downloading creo 2 student version for exercise.After several instalations and deinstalations not accepting licence at end I have problem with register Quality Agent, it*s written ¨if you call technical support about this problem report erorr 0x00000013 ¨ I use laptop Dell with windows 8. Pleace give me more information how to resolve that problem.

Best regards

Snezhana Misheva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-4800138)

Hi Snezhana,

You can see more information on this issue in this post: http://communities.ptc.com/thread/44531?tstart=0

If you have further questions, please let me know!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Hi Snezhana,

You can see more information on this issue in this post: http://communities.ptc.com/thread/44531?tstart=0

If you have further questions, please let me know!

Hello Mark,

thanks for answering actually I still have the same problem with Quality Agent, when I look for technical support it¨s written the text below. Java 7 I have had instaled from Oracle.Is that thereş something which is not compatible with OS I used.Thanks for support and helping.

Updates regarding Java 7 Client Support with PTC Windchill Solutions

Java 7 client plugin changes from Oracle have affected the usability of Windchill’s Java applets and PTC’s plans to certify Java 7 client for older Windchill Releases.

Three knowledgebase articles have been created to inform customers about these topics:

· Article CS142095 documents how the change in Java 7 client plugin behavior impacts Windchill’s Java applets, and provides recommendations on existing client configuration alternatives to address any resulting usability considerations.

· Article CS152212 contains a statement made at PTC’s request from Oracle Java Product Management to PTC’s customers regarding changes that will be made in future Java client plugin updates that will offer IT administrators additional options to further address resulting usability considerations.

· Article CS152215 documents PTC’s plans to expand Java 7 client plugin support to the 9.1 and 10.0 releases of Windchill, and ensures customers considering this update are aware of the usability considerations introduced by Java 7.

These articles will be updated as additional information becomes available so that customers subscribed to these articles can be automatically informed of updates.

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Hi Snezhana Misheva,

These articles are regarding PTC's product Windchill and not Creo 2.0. The easiest way for us to quickly fix this problem is for you to submit a support request as outlined in the post above.

Top Tags