cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

procedure downloading Precision LMS modules

lfaine
1-Newbie

procedure downloading Precision LMS modules

I had a major breakdown with my computer. The hard drive broke down and had to be replaced. Which meant I lost all programs and record of my correspondence in particular ProE W4. I am now operational and recovered my issue W4 student edition. I am on the training course with Precision LMS,Self starting learning,Intro to ProE W4 - Fundamentals. Would appreciate where to find the instructions of downloading the precision LMS programs into the folder tree to Intro_ProE_WF4 folder which opens up to the modules. I succeded before but my mind has blanked on the procedure. Losing previous information I had with this forum which helped in the past. I think I downloaded accept(Download training edition files) but stopped at that point decided to ask for your advice and help.
4 REPLIES 4
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:lfaine)

In PrecisionLMS you should see a section called Lab and Demo Files. You may need to select Show Course Map if you don't see a window pane on the left side of the screen. Download the training edition files. The Intro_ProE_WF4 folder is a subfolder within the zip file. If you are using winzip expand the folders till you see it then select it in the window and extract to a location you specify on your hard drive. If not I think you can still open the zip file as if it were a file folder on your computer, select the folders till you find the Intro_ProE_WF4 folder (two levels deep), select the folder and copy and paste to a location on your computer.
lfaine
1-Newbie
(To:Kevin)

Hi Kevin, Thanks for responding to my problem. Thanks! Louis

hello

Finding the file is not the issue, downloading the file is the problem, please see attached image.
Click on the file from the lab and demo files, click on the commercial, select save as , then the download box sits there on 0% and doesn't move

Hello Zakaria,

Can you please send me an email to - and I can transfer the requested file to you.

May I ask the browser you are using? Selecting the link to download the files should provide the save dialog to save them to your local machine.

You mentioned your tried the commercial files.....since you are using the student edition, you would need to select the Training Files....not Commercial.

Thanks,

Mark

Top Tags