cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

student edition wildfire 5.0 re installation

juy
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

student edition wildfire 5.0 re installation

my computer crash and try to reinstall it but during installation when i need tor generate the code, i got an error message saying i already had so many request(something like this dont remember the exact wording) is there anyway i can get over on it.

2 REPLIES 2
JohnSoemer
3-Visitor
(To:juy)

@juy wrote:

my computer crash and try to reinstall it but during installation when i need tor generate the code, i got an error message saying i already had so many request(something like this dont remember the exact wording) is there anyway i can get over on it.

I'm having a similar problem.  I purchased the Personal Use version of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 Student Edition. The program worked fine for years, and then my hard drive crashed. 

After installing a new hard drive, I can not install Wildfire 5.0 Student Edition.  I install my DVD, and the install starts until it gets to where it goes to PTC, and after a few minutes, I get the following message: “You have already registered for this the maximum number of times.” 

The installation then shuts off.  How can I get this reset so that I will be able to reload my software? 

I have a very large number of personal parts and assemblies that I have created, and now I can not get at them.

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags