cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

when trying to install Mathcad, after skipping licensing. no application available for installing.

Hotard
2-Guest

when trying to install Mathcad, after skipping licensing. no application available for installing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PTC should work on a solution that some companies have a certain security policy blocked the installation directly from the downloaded file. the installation package needs to be unzipped first. Before I never had a problem with other applications. Simply unzip the installation file and run the setup.exe inside. But this didn't work on PTC.

I was able to install Mathcad on our company computer by copying the installation package from my personal computer and executing "PrimeWixInstaller_64bit.msi".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

PTC should work on a solution that some companies have a certain security policy blocked the installation directly from the downloaded file. the installation package needs to be unzipped first. Before I never had a problem with other applications. Simply unzip the installation file and run the setup.exe inside. But this didn't work on PTC.

I was able to install Mathcad on our company computer by copying the installation package from my personal computer and executing "PrimeWixInstaller_64bit.msi".

Top Tags