Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting pictures in MathCAD 15

Inserting pictures in MathCAD 15

Hello.

I am working on a template for bolt calculations and I have this idea of displaying an image of the chosen threaded fastener next to my selection. I presume this would involve some sort of code to be written to tell MathCAD which picture to display. I intend to use radio buttons to indicate my selection, but I don't understand how I can display different pictures, based upon the output value of the radiobutton group.

Anyone...?

4 Comments
Participant

This is a good idea, but I am not sure if it is doable!!!!

Participant

Try searching through Richards Extra components worksheet. You could create a file path which is dependant on the radio but and then use a scripted component to open the image.

Mike

Opal

Insert a picture viewer ("Insert", "Picture"). Put the filename of the selected inmage in the placeholder.

Thank you Mike and Richard.

I added a separat output variable into the Radiobutton group which had the respective path and filename of the picture I wanted to display next to the selection. Then it was easy enough to add a picture dialog and insert the output argument from the radiobutton group as the input variable for the picture. Seems so simple now....

Big thanks.

Helgi.