cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Activate PTC Mathcad 6.0.0.0

andressakreutz
3-Visitor

Activate PTC Mathcad 6.0.0.0

Hi,

I have recieved a sw_licence_email.dat by my email and I have copy this into the server Computer > C > Programs File > PTC > Mathcad Prime 6.0.0.0, but unfortanly I can't activate my Mathcad. I go to the button "Activate" in right from the program, then "Configure product to use existing license" and in File I browse the file. Than it said "The following products have been licensed. PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0.0.0.", but it is not. What can I do?
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @andressakreutz,

Please capture the screenshot of the PTC Mathcad Options license tab and to do so follow the below instructions.

• Launch Mathcad Prime > Click on M icon on top left corner > Options > License

Thanks,

Vipul 

mathcad.PNG

The selected file is the one which I have received by PTC's email. I don't know what to do.

Hello @andressakreutz,

Verify the expiration date of the license file. 

It seems the license file might have expired hence giving error -10 "Feature has expired”

Thanks,

Vipul

Oh alright! So as a student, can I have other license? Because I only have used Mathcad for 30 days...

Hi @andressakreutz,

You can check with your university and request them to give you the product code for Mathcad which then can be used to license the application.

Also, please have a glance at How to obtain Mathcad Single User and Student Licenses?

I hope this helps 

Thanks,

Vipul

Thanks!! But I don't have a Product Code, so I can't use this link. I will check with my university. Thanks again!

Top Tags