cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Failed to obtain free 30-days trial license for Prime 7.0.0.0 because of -103 error

LP_9956387
2-Guest

Failed to obtain free 30-days trial license for Prime 7.0.0.0 because of -103 error

I am having a license request failure when trying to get a 30 days free trial for PTC Mathcad Prime 7.0.0.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@LP_9956387,

If node-lock license is configured, PTC flex-enabled application cannot be accessed via Remote Desktop session or Terminal Services connection

Please refer Error: "Terminal Server Remote Client Not Allowed" or "(-103)". for more information 

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Vipul

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:LP_9956387)

Did you check here for a possible solution to your problem?

Success!
Luc

I did this but still the same error. Here's the error I am getting. "(-103) Cannot checkout an uncounted license within a Windows Terminal Services guest session."

Hello @LP_9956387,

What is the error message that you are receiving?

It would be great if you can attach the screenshot of the error message

Thanks,

Vipul

Got this error "The license request failed." and "(-103) Cannot checkout an uncounted license within a Windows Terminal Services guest session."

@LP_9956387,

If node-lock license is configured, PTC flex-enabled application cannot be accessed via Remote Desktop session or Terminal Services connection

Please refer Error: "Terminal Server Remote Client Not Allowed" or "(-103)". for more information 

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Vipul

that explains everything. Thanks for this solution!

Top Tags