cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Step by Step Installation Procedure for Mathcad 15.0 Trial Edition

Harry_Seth
15-Moonstone

Step by Step Installation Procedure for Mathcad 15.0 Trial Edition

Kindly Note :  Effective January 1, 2022, the only version of PTC Mathcad available for subscription will be PTC Mathcad Prime 7 and future versions of PTC Mathcad Prime. After December 31, 2021, PTC will no longer have the right to sell or distribute software versions moving to end of sale due to a third-party component contained in those versions. For more details, refer note from Mathcad Product Manager.
Moving forward, the below mentioned links for Mathcad 15.0 Trial download will be routed to latest release of Mathcad Prime.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Step by Step procedure to Install Mathcad 15

1. Download CD for Mathcad 15 Trial Edition. For details refer Topic

Launch  windows explorer and browse to folder where Mathcad 15-EN.zip file has been downloaded.

Run the Executible "setup.exe"Run the Executible "setup.exe"

2.  Extract the downloaded folder run setup.exe as an administrator from disk or downloaded installer. This will boot up the Mathcad Installer as displayed below

Launch "setup.exe"Launch "setup.exe"

This wiil boot up the Mathcad Installer. Select #NextThis wiil boot up the Mathcad Installer. Select #Next

3.  Select  #Next and then Accept agreement by checking I accept and select #Next

Select #I Accept and than #NextSelect #I Accept and than #Next

4. Select #Mathcad as product to be installed and select #Next

Seelct Mathcad as the Product to be Installed and select #NextSeelct Mathcad as the Product to be Installed and select #Next

5. Select #Trial/New License and than Click #Next

Select #Trial/New License and #NextSelect #Trial/New License and #Next

6. Select #Custom and than #Next

7.jpg

7. Modify "Destination Folder" (if required) and select #Next

8.jpg

8.  You may, modify paths for Help Path, Resource Center Path, Handbook Path and Template Path (if required).

Select appropriate File Format XMCD or XMCDZ and select #Next.

9.jpg

9.  Check/tick the check boxes to create shortcuts for Mathcad and select #Install

10.jpg

10. Once you trigger #Install, now we need to acquire license for Mathcad Trial via Internet. So, select #I want to Acquire a license via Internet and than #Next

L-11.jpg

11 . Here you need to select #I want a trial license and then #Next

12.jpg

12.  In the below window "Account Information", select #Next. The account details will be auto-populated.  (Note: - Account information will be prefilled within the Mathcad license setup).

13.1.jpg

13. License will be successfully acquired and then the installation will be completed.

14.jpg

14. Installation is successful. From the shortcut icon, you may now launch #Mathcad 15 Trial edition. 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags