Step by Step procedure to Install Mathcad 15
1. Download CD for Mathcad 15 Trial Edition. For details refer Topic
Launch windows explorer and browse to folder where Mathcad 15-EN.zip file has been downloaded.
Run the Executible "setup.exe"
2. Extract the downloaded folder run setup.exe as an administrator from disk or downloaded installer. This will boot up the Mathcad Installer as displayed below
This wiil boot up the Mathcad Installer. Select #Next
3. Select #Next and then Accept agreement by checking I accept and select #Next
Select #I Accept and than #Next
4. Select #Mathcad as product to be installed and select #Next
Seelct Mathcad as the Product to be Installed and select #Next
5. Select #Trial/New License and than Click #Next
Select #Trial/New License and #Next
6. Select #Custom and than #Next
7. Modify "Destination Folder" (if required) and select #Next
8. You may, modify paths for Help Path, Resource Center Path, Handbook Path and Template Path (if required).
Select appropriate File Format XMCD or XMCDZ and select #Next.
9. Check/tick the check boxes to create shortcuts for Mathcad and select #Install
10. Once you trigger #Install, now we need to acquire license for Mathcad Trial via Internet. So, select #I want to Acquire a license via Internet and than #Next
11 . Here you need to select #I want a trial license and then #Next
12. In the below window "Account Information", select #Next. The account details will be auto-populated. (Note: - Account information will be prefilled within the Mathcad license setup).
13. License will be successfully acquired and then the installation will be completed.
14. Installation is successful. From the shortcut icon, you may now launch #Mathcad 15 Trial edition.