cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Studentversion funktioniert nicht/Lizenzierung fehlt/Einreichen der Daten geht nicht

AS_9954507
4-Participant

Studentversion funktioniert nicht/Lizenzierung fehlt/Einreichen der Daten geht nicht

Hallo,
ich bin Student an der OTH -Regensburg und kann mir über StudiSoft "PTC(Creo & mathcad) kostenlos holen. Ich habe über Studisoft alles normal gemacht und werde dann mit einem Link weitergeleitet um die Software vermutlich runterzuladen. Die Seite auf die ich komme ist "Creo für Studenten". Ich habe danach meine Daten angegeben und auf "Einreichen" gedrückt. NIX passiert. Ich bekomme keine E-mails, wie es mit der Lizenzierung weitergeht oder wo ich die software runterlade.

Wie komme ich jetzt auf meine Student version für PTC(Creo & Mathcad) ?
Ich habe ebenso versucht auf der Seite "Mathcad für Studenten" meine Daten einzureichen, da ist ebenso NIX passiert.

Da ich aber für mein Projekt Mathcad sofort gebraucht habe, habe ich mir ein Basiskonto erstellt und "PTC Mathcad Express Prime 7.0" runtergeladen, welche aber nur noch 21 Tage funktionsfähig ist. Für die Erstellung meines Basiskontos habe ich aber eine E-mail bekommen mit Bestätigungen usw.....

Wie bekomme ich meine Studentenlizenz?

Vielen Dank

Artur
5 REPLIES 5
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:AS_9954507)

Considering that you have the trial version running, all you need to do is obtain a license file and license your trial installation so that it becomes (student) licensed.

See here for installation and licensing information in general.

You may need this one in particular.

Success!
Luc

AS_9954507
4-Participant
(To:LucMeekes)

Hello, that has already helped me a little.

The problem is i didnt get a product code. i only received an order number from the university and a confirmation that the product was successfully booked.

And as mentioned before - i didnt get email from PTC at all

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Just to make sure, it (the email) didn't end up in the spam/junk box?

Luc

AS_9954507
4-Participant
(To:LucMeekes)

..,.. i didnt get any email from PTC regarding my student license at all.....

something like checking the spam is the first thing i checked...im not an old grandpa xD

i just need help - and no one can help me

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

If 'you need help'  AND 'no one can help you' , then I cannot help you either. It figures: you're lost.

But there may be a last resort: contact PTC support...

Success!
Luc

Top Tags