cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type

CC_8903865
2-Guest

You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type

Hello!

I had to reinstall Mathcad Express after reinstalling Windows. Now I get a message that says, "You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type."

Looking to find out what my options are.

Thanks,
Chris
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:CC_8903865)

Are you sure it's Mathcad Express? (actually Prime Express).

Prime Express is supposed to be free for life usable software.

If I remember right, when you just install it and do not try to license it, it should just work.

That's different from the fully licensed Prime though, the one that does programming and symbolics. If that's your product, look here to find a path to solution.

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:CC_8903865)

Are you sure it's Mathcad Express? (actually Prime Express).

Prime Express is supposed to be free for life usable software.

If I remember right, when you just install it and do not try to license it, it should just work.

That's different from the fully licensed Prime though, the one that does programming and symbolics. If that's your product, look here to find a path to solution.

Success!
Luc

@LucMeekes 

Thanks for the info Luc.

Interestingly enough, after I wrote my post I tried to launch again, and it let me in. 

Top Tags