cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

access to update on Mathcad software

RS_9848525
2-Guest

access to update on Mathcad software

Can I update to Mathcad ver. 6.7 with this current license?
4 REPLIES 4

my bad access to install prime 7, and not 6.7

rghadge
15-Moonstone
(To:RS_9848525)

@RS_9848525,

You cannot use Mathcad Prime 7.0 using Mathcad Prime 6.0's license file. You need to have Mathcad Prime 7.0 license for using version 7.0.

Note that licenses are downward compatible for Mathcad hence, any higher version license would be applicable for below versions of Mathcad.

Can not reactivate Mathcad 11 :

Auto Repair  Can't reach activation server. Is there still such a server?

Manual Repair. PTC (Mathcad) will not give me the 20 character Activation Key unless I can get a work around from the user community. Please post if possible.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:PS_5163650)

The Activation server was closed down somewhere in 2015 or so. PTC has anounced to discontinue actively supporting any version of Mathcad (not Prime) at the end of this year.

Assuming you're using a single user license (protected with Cdilla), you only stand a chance on successfull installation if the harddisk you are installing Mathcad on still contains the Cdilla files in the correct place and in order, so that the activation server isn't needed. Apparently that's not the case... Another Mathcad 11 installation lost 😞.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags