cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Downloading Mathcad 15 M030

JeffWeiss9
1-Newbie

Downloading Mathcad 15 M030

How do I download and install Mathcad 15 M030?

I have Mathcad 15.0 (15.0.0.436 [006041742]).

Thank you.

-Jeff

9 REPLIES 9

Hi Jeff,

Please use "Order or Download Software Updates" section on PTC's site: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/index.jsp

Thank you Vladimir-

Do I need to install anything before M030 or will it install on top of my 15.0.0.436?
-Jeff

KN
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JeffWeiss9)

I want to download M030 too for my licensed copy of Mathcad 15, but I get an access denied error.

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges

Your web account does not hold the following required privileges to access this application:

• Customer Service Access

What am I missing?

Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:KN)

To be able to download bug fixes (maintanance releases) for PTC software, you must have paid for maintanance (first year of m. is included when you buy Mathcad/Prime).

If you are under maintanance (have a valid maintanance contract) you must upgrade your PTC account. You will have to provide your customer number and either the SON (sales order number) or the SCN (service contract numnber).

KN
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JeffWeiss9)

That's amazing business philosophies... Release software with a ton of bugs and a few that could cause data corruption, but you have to pay us to get the bug fixes. It's not even adding in new features. I suppose that is alright since Mathcad is really the only tool for this WYSIWYG math editor.

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

Welcome to the world of PTC software.

As a sidenote - you also have to pay for the privilege to report bugs or to place product ideas here in this forum - you can't do any of that without being under maintanance.

I suppose that is alright since Mathcad is really the only tool for this WYSIWYG math editor.

No, I guess its the same with their prime products, too.

And there really is no direct competitor, but in the meantime Mathematica can use units, too and the free SMath Studio really is close in many respects and in some areas even superior.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Top Tags