cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Follow Up on V15 Download Question

mfrench
12-Amethyst

Follow Up on V15 Download Question

Hi Folks,

This is just a follow up on an earlier question about downloading V15.  After a couple days of frustration, the problem in moving a license to a new computer, a PTC installation engineer got it installed.

The root cause seems to be that the Product Code I saw when I clicked 'About Mathcad' was not the one they needed.  Apparently, I was expected to know this and to go looking for a different one on an old email from PTC.

The installation engineer, who was very helpful, said the best way for me to get this information to PTC was through the Community.  Not sure why PTC is trying to make that my job, but I promised that I would make the post, so here it is.

1 REPLY 1

mfrench wrote: 

The installation engineer, who was very helpful, said the best way for me to get this information to PTC was through the Community. 

That's hilarious!  If PTC were monitoring this community with serious intent then at least some of the long-standing complaints might get addressed.

On the other hand, maybe that's why each community software change seems to get worse and worse. . .

Top Tags