cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to protect area in mathcad prime 3.1?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How to protect area in mathcad prime 3.1?

Hi,

Earlier i am able to protect / Lock the area with password in Mathcad 15. But i am not able to get the option in Mathcad Prime 3.1. So please can some one explain the process. Addition of snaps are appreciated.

Thanks,

Prashant Pandarkar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks all for great information.

Protect/Lock area with password is not available in Mathcad Prime3.1, it is introduced in Mathcad Prime4.0

And Mathcad 4.0 is compatible with Creo3.0. So we can use mathcad4.0 and Creo3.0.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But this functionality was available in Mathcad 15 ( Area Lock with password), is it available in Prime3.1 or not?

Currently, we are using Mathcad Prime 3.1 on all across machines.

So want to know the functionality in Mathcad Prime3.1. 

and secondly, want to know that is Mathcad Prime 4.0 is compatible with Creo3.0 M120 ?

Thanks,

Prashant Pandarkar

That functionality, along with many, many others has not been brought forward.  (This particular one is available in 4.0 apparently.)

One of the reasons so many users are still hanging onto 15.

Okay.

So is Mathcad Prime 4.0 compatible with Creo3.0 M120 OR it needs Creo4.0 ?

Thanks,

Prashant Pandarkar

Given how little changed between Prime 3.1 and 4.0, I have to imagine that 4.0 is compatable with any software that is compatable with 3.1.

You can download a trial version of 4.0 to test it out.  No need to uninstall 3.1 - they can run side-by-side.

Should work fine with Creo 3.0.

No, protect area is not available in version 3.1.

Thanks all for great information.

Protect/Lock area with password is not available in Mathcad Prime3.1, it is introduced in Mathcad Prime4.0

And Mathcad 4.0 is compatible with Creo3.0. So we can use mathcad4.0 and Creo3.0.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

Top Tags