cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Mathcad Prime - Graph Formatting.

Tomek1
5-Regular Member

Mathcad Prime - Graph Formatting.

Dear Mathcad Community

Anybody knows if I can change font size and color (make them bigger and bold black for example) on the graphs to present few graphs on 1 page in a report ?

Regards, 
Tomek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:Tomek1)

The tiny typeface in Primes 2D plots is annoying but there is no way to change the font.

Generally Prime is lacking a lot of feature we were used from old Mathcad and plotting never was a prime feature of Mathcad. Nevertheless PTC succeeded in making it much worser up to uselessness when they developed Prime.

For the soon (announced for the next days?) coming Prime 5 there were promised significant improvements of the 2D plot capabilities. We will see. Since the promised improvements were not developed by PTC but should be realized by integrating a third-party product and no, they may be worth a look.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tomek1
5-Regular Member

I'm using Matcad Prime 4.0

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

In Prime "what you see is what you get."

We've been promised better since version 2, current promise is version 5.0.

Consider embedding an EXCEL sheet, plotting in EXCEL

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

The tiny typeface in Primes 2D plots is annoying but there is no way to change the font.

Generally Prime is lacking a lot of feature we were used from old Mathcad and plotting never was a prime feature of Mathcad. Nevertheless PTC succeeded in making it much worser up to uselessness when they developed Prime.

For the soon (announced for the next days?) coming Prime 5 there were promised significant improvements of the 2D plot capabilities. We will see. Since the promised improvements were not developed by PTC but should be realized by integrating a third-party product and no, they may be worth a look.

Top Tags