cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Re: Matrices Create in Mathcad Prime

SPRstructur
15-Moonstone

Re: Matrices Create in Mathcad Prime

Dear Everyone,
How can I Create New Matric by divide Matric element by n-element (as attachment)?
Many thank for replying.

Best regard

PhearunInitail ElementInitail ElementPurpose of QuestionPurpose of Question

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@SPRstructur wrote:
The reason why I repost because I can not edit to rotate pictures.

You CAN edit your own post (the 3 dots at the upper right) and so you can delete a pic and replace it by a correctly rotated one.

Furthermore you could have simply put a new answer in the first thread instead of opening a new thread.

Yes, the delta is segment-Length-provided-user to find number of segments of elements L. You can ignore it.

So why did you post it?

Turn to original.

Which is still not clear as to what exactyl you need. Do you mean that n is the very same value for all elements of L? Then this should be what you are looking for:

Bild.PNG

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

You would have to write a function which, in a loop, creates the new vector.

SPRstructur
15-Moonstone
(To:Werner_E)

I am not clear with programing function
Could give some key to do it ? please

PC-4.png

For.

And second!

If you want to receive an accurate answer, then ask a neat question!

With a neat clear picture!

Good news are that you managed to turn your second picture so we don't get a stiff neck trying to read it.

The bad news are that have asked  the very same question twice here in the forum - why???.

Guess this second thread should be deleted by a mod and the the discussion be moved to the other thread

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Questions/Matrices-Create-in-Mathcad-Prime/td-p/540429

BTW, what do you think your screenshot with vector L and variable Delta is telling us?

How would  Delta relate to your original question?

SPRstructur
15-Moonstone

The reason why I repost because I can not edit to rotate pictures. That you see title I wrote Re: Matrices Create in Mathcad Prime.
Yes, the delta is segment-Length-provided-user to find number of segments of elements L. You can ignore it. Turn to original.

@SPRstructur wrote:
The reason why I repost because I can not edit to rotate pictures.

You CAN edit your own post (the 3 dots at the upper right) and so you can delete a pic and replace it by a correctly rotated one.

Furthermore you could have simply put a new answer in the first thread instead of opening a new thread.

Yes, the delta is segment-Length-provided-user to find number of segments of elements L. You can ignore it.

So why did you post it?

Turn to original.

Which is still not clear as to what exactyl you need. Do you mean that n is the very same value for all elements of L? Then this should be what you are looking for:

Bild.PNG

SPRstructur
15-Moonstone

Many many thank!
You go my point 😍😍😍😍😍
Thank so much for your help
I am so sorry for some problem because I am new user I just have joined 3 days.

I can’t edit and delete my old post. I don’t know why?

@SPRstructur wrote:
I can’t edit and delete my old post. I don’t know why?

You should be ably to edit your posts (but as silly as it is, you can't delete your post).

But there is a time limit for being able to edit  - not sure but it may be that you only can edit your posts 24 or 48 hours after posting it.

You may ask a moderator to delete your post.

If you can't edit a post of yours soon after posting it, you should contact the forum manger or a mod.

Top Tags