cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

SICK AND TIRED OF THIS **bleep**TY SOFTWARE

Borgenvor
1-Newbie

SICK AND TIRED OF THIS **bleep**TY SOFTWARE

2 weeks ago, Mathcad Prime 3.1 wouldn't start, the logo blinked and nothing happend... I uninstalled at removed every trace of the program, re-installed and tries countless times to do this.. nothing worked.. I got so pissed that I formatted the whole PC! finally.. Mathcad worked again.. for 4 **bleep**ing days! yet again this **bleep**ty supported and made program is failing, without reason!

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Borgenvor)

This rarely happens, or the phenomenon is terribly underreported. There must be something very special about your PC.

What version of windows?
Do you have the right prerequisites installed?

Luc

Hi,

The program is good.  Keep at it as it will in the end be worthwhile. This community likes to solve problems.

What system are you installing on?  Are you installing a full version or the free trial of 30 days.  The free trial is followed with a paired back express version.

While I disagree with Terry as I don't consider Prime a good software and after a decade of waiting I sure have no hope that Prime will be worthwhile some day, but your problem looks unrelated to Prime. As Luc pointed out that we would have heard more often about those effects here if they would be Prime related.

Top Tags