cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

need help with a project

Grecu
4-Participant

need help with a project

So i have this school project and i am new to this program mathcad.

I seem to be stuck at this point , i need to do a table of variables like in the picture, And the sentance is in the second picture,

Can you help me i spent around 5 hours trying using the help from the program internet and i can't seem to figure it out , please help me !

7 REPLIES 7
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Grecu)

1. This forum is about help with Mathcad and mathcad Prime.

Note that we will NOT do your homework or project for you!

2. We WILL help you with any problems you may have in using Mathcad. To that effect, attach your Mathcad file ( .mcd, .xmcd or .mcdx) to the message (NOT a photograph!).

You may have to zip it first. A serious bug in this forum prevents direct uploading of Mathcad worksheets for most users. But a .ZIP file can be attached to a posting.

To get the .zip file, use Windows Explorer, select the sheet file, right-mouse click and select "Send to" then "Compressed (.zip) folder". this results in a .zip file containing the worksheet that you can attach.

3. If you have a problem, be as specific as possible with what you ask.

Success!

Luc

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Um is defined in terms of UL. UL is undefined though. What is it? Several quantities are defined in terms of Jm. What is Jm? It is also undefined.

Grecu
4-Participant
(To:RichardJ)

my teacher said i sould define s as a string s:=1..11

then use this comand in this picture that i can;t seem to make it work

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

It depends on your keyboard and language settings, but try s:1;11. That should generate a range variable (not a string), with the appearance s:=1...11.

Grecu
4-Participant
(To:RichardJ)

tried that but when i try to calculate this it give me an eror

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Mathcad normally works left to right and top to bottom. If you use a variable, it needs to be defined above and/or left of the place where you use it.

In your picture the error message is on the evaluation of phi.s+phi.s^7, but phi.s is defined below it, instead of above and/or to the left.

Please attach the Mathcad worksheet, so we can help you better.

(See above for how you can do that.)

Success!

Luc

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

Since you apparently can't access the help files, see the attached.

Top Tags