cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Announcing PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 M010

No ratings

Hi All – I want to announce a critical bug fix release of PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0. We recently discovered an issue where some password protected areas can become corrupted on save/open. This is an issue we feel important enough to fix in a maintenance release. We’ve investigated the issue, submitted and tested a fix and will be releasing PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 M010 later today. Anyone using Prime 4.0 F000 should upgrade to Prime 4.0 M010 – we’ll be removing Prime 4.0 F000 from download to make sure only the fixed version is available.

We do our best to avoid situations like this but sometimes bugs happen and when they do, we assess them to understand the impact on users. If they’re critical issues, such as this one, we do our best to fix them as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Andy.

Comments

Hi

What about printing a MCDX file including a MCDX file with protected areas?

It does not work.

Since this was posted quite a while ago you should probably put a callout to @amcgough.

Thanks for the suggestion.

How do I put a callout to  @amcgough?

Please open a new case for PTC's tech support by using "Mathcad Installation & Licensing Support Center": https://support.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenter.htm

Thanks

You're welcome.

I has been almost a year since Prime 4.0 M010 was released.  I would think there would be a date for the release of Prime 5.0.  Is there a date when the release date will be announced for Prime 5.0?  We can then start the count down to not having to support Mathcad 15.

You may want to update this announcement.

Update?

Will this blog be updated for Prime 5 release?

2D graph with grid lines.

Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 29, 2017 10:31 AM
Updated by:
Labels (1)