cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

3D graph cannot be display.

ptc-5466105
1-Newbie

3D graph cannot be display.

I had installed Mathcad 15M010 onto windows 8.

Everything seem to work ok.

The only problem is with the graph. I cannot get the graph to display on screen.

I only get one tiny square box after I clicked on the 3D graph.

2D graph is ok.

5 REPLIES 5

I have this problem with Mathcad 15 in Win 7 but can solve it.

But I can not solve this problem in Win 8.

Mathcad 15 is not for Win 8 - I think it will be one answer from PTC.

Yes, I hope that there will be an answer from PTC (other than telling us that MC15 does not support Win8).

The usual workarounds, which seem to work well for Win7, are clicking off the border of the plot or reduce the colordepth of the display or disable graphics acceleration in the graphic cards driver.

Prime 3 not for Win 8 too

I won't shed any crocodiles tears over Prime as I can't use it for anything serious.

But its a strong wish of mine that PTC does not cancel support for Mathcad 15 when Prime 4 is out but that they make MC15 compatible to nowadays operating systems. That said I must confess that I still use Win XP on some of my heavy used machines 😉

Solve by using MathCad 15 M030.

this version will solve the graph issue, but please note that you have to download some file (the installer will guide you thru')

Top Tags