cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

3D plot, call data from a table

payman
13-Aquamarine

3D plot, call data from a table

Hello All,

My program returns calculated parameters in a table like the attached picture. How can I address Mathcad to 3D-plot the the first column vs the other columns. How can I recall the data from the dolumns to use them for the next programing stage?

Thank you.

Payman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:payman)

1. You have created 3 plots instead of 1. You have to put the three vectors in parentheses - use ' for this
  2. You have to chose plottype "scatter plot". You have not enough information for a surface plot.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Werner_E
24-Ruby V

Please post your worksheet, not just a pic.

How can I address Mathcad to 3D-plot the the first column vs the other columns. How can I recall the data from the dolumns to use them for the next programing stage?

The answer for both questions is about the same: Use the matrix column selector (Ctrl-6).

payman
13-Aquamarine
(To:Werner_E)

thank you. The program is attached. I want to plot the first column on z-axis and the other columns as x-y.

Your comment was helpful. But the plot is not stable. How can I make it to appear constantly? or make a copy of the plot ?

Thank you again

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

1. You have created 3 plots instead of 1. You have to put the three vectors in parentheses - use ' for this
  2. You have to chose plottype "scatter plot". You have not enough information for a surface plot.
payman
13-Aquamarine
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you.

Top Tags