cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

3d

Pesoe18
3-Visitor

3d

Hi.

I'm using Mathcad 15 and looking for a good guide or help how to plot vectors, spheres like this:

4 REPLIES 4

This handbook does it.

CREATING AMAZING IMAGES WITH MATHCAD 14
Byrge Birkeland is associate professor in mathematics at Agder University College, Kristiansand, Norway.

No idea where you can get a copy?

Cheers

i need it to show how vectors collide with an sphere or another vector.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Pesoe18)

While the "Amazing Images" from Prof. Birkeland sure is ingenious and you can do things using it which you never thought Mathcad would be able to, its sure not easy food. You would have to spend quite some time studying the routines and methods used in this handbook.

I doubt that you can easily create the kind of plots your screenshot shows with it.

Plotting just a few spheres and planes could be achieved easier with Mathcad without the "Amazing" toolbox, even with transparency effects. Plotting vectors can be done but requires a bit more work. The overall look will not come that close to what you show, though, and sure will not be achieved so easy and intuitive as with GeoGebra.

Why don't you stick to GeoGebra for plots like this? After all its a brilliant piece of software and its free.

Top Tags